Some kinda interview

B: when did you start with this ... hmm ...
L: since I was a student.
B: what is your satisfaction solving puzzles?
L: I like relaxing while putting things together, I love to find the picture behind the pieces. It's like finding the truth behind small lies :-)
B: This is a bit too philosophical, don't you think?
L: I'm a pacifist - I hate to destroy things.
B: You say that you put the puzzles back in their boxes. You have to destroy them.
L: did I ever said that I love to put them back in their boxes? hmm?
B: No. And now for something completely different: what kind of puzzles do you prefer?
L: I like to solve art (M.C. Escher, Renoir), landscapes and scenes, animals (not all).
B: Do you have pictures of them?
L: Unfortunately I sold some of my older puzzles long before I took a photo. But I'll show one Renoir in this blog - I solved it some weeks ago.
B: some new projects?
L: I found a 1000pcs.-Victoria Frances and a 1000pcs.-puzzle with baroque impressions. I can't wait to find them in my mailbox :-)
B: my dear, when will you show us the puzzles you solved in the past times?
L: as soon as I found the trick how to transfer them from my mobile to my computer :-)
B: what kinda motifs will you show?
L: Rosina Wachtmeister, a Renoir, some cute penguins (just 500 pcs.) and a big piece with assorted new world wonders. Just wait and see :-))
B: Thank you very much
L: you're welcome!

Comments

Popular Posts