UNSOLVED JIGSAW PUZZLES - updated 4th July2016

June 2016


9 missing pieces are too much. Please find the documentary here

October 2014


it's about the San Marino - 4 pieces missing. No fun anymore....




November 2013

 My challenge: an amazing painting by Frank Moss Bennett (1874-1953)
it's called "The Report" and shows Queen Elizabeth I and - maybe - Francis Drake or 
Walter Raleigh. I need to find out  more.

update: no need to find out more - it has the poorest quality I ever had to assemble....  and therefore I stopped assembling it!


and instead of throwing it in the trashcan ....



***********************************


August 2013

 Today I decided to start assembling these two Pipers but after a short while
I recognized that all  yellow pieces of the kilt are missing. Poor Piper...

I stopped to laugh a while about an almost naked Piper and decided to find out wether the whole kilt is missing. Then I realized that more than a half of the frame is missing, too, and now this poor jigsaw puzzle is where it belongs: the rubbish bin.

******************************************
 June 2011

I bought this one on ebay once and started to assemble it in May/June 2011. Once realized that there are 4 pieces missing, I didn't want to assemble the black frame - therefore I placed the picture here....

Celestial Map - 2000 -4 pieces

*******************************************
April 2011

La Révolution francaise
MB (1989), 1000 Pieces
started: 19th April 2011
last piece set: 23rd April 2011

only whitecoloured pieces left = no fun

update June 2013: it is still on my table...
update End of August 2013: I finally got rid of it as I didn't managed 
to assemble more pieces....

************************************************
December 2010

 Chateau d'Amboise

Just from the start I realized that two pieces were missing from the frame = no fun


*****************************************************

January 2010

Angel of Death by Victoria Francés
Educa, 1000 Pieces
started: January 2010
last piece set February 2010

no idea why these missing pieces are of no fun for me... can't get any closer contact to this picture

July 2011: will now be solved by somebody else...

****************************************************

June 2009


A cup of coffee passed my way. No idea where he came from, but accidentially he was there (in fact, he was there all the time - I hope.) Anyway: the coffee decided to swap out of the cup covering St. Peter:

I actually added some more of the red sky pieces around the obelisc and decided to finish it today. So why must he destroy this wonderful jigsaw?? He did it to enrage me, I guess? Maybe he felt a little bored and needed some action: me trying to absorp him with some meters of kitchen tissues. And time was running on the third marathon.

After cleaning up all the mess, I turned back to the wild horses.
And solved them, as well as the Abbey Maulbronn.
And went to bed.

In the morning I saw this:
and some more pieces glued to the table. Most of the pieces were soaked and dried and didn't fit any more. That was when I decided to ....
I'm so sorry!!!



Comments

Popular Posts