The Exhibition - 3 years later (update July 2017)

2013
Just talked to a friend about the exhibition of vintage jigsaw puzzles last year.
I can't believe how time rushed by since it closed and all jigsaws were stored safely.
And I can't believe that I still find jigsaw puzzles I can add to my collection.
Here are my blog-articles:
The Exhibition Part One and Part Two and the YouTube-Video (a walk-around without comments)
Did I ever mention that I received a letter
from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II?




**************

update 13th sept. 2013

just for my archive: two links in german

Kalender-blog.de - incl. notes and links about my exhibition!

ad-hoc-news.de (the queen loves Tupper and jigsaw puzzles)

*****************

update 8th September 2015

I found a new link of May 2012 :-)

****************

update July 2017: in the meantime the links are unavailable.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Outstandingly breathtaking!!
Anonymous said…
Oh my god, this is amazing - lucky you!
Love your blog
Sue

Popular Posts