Under construction 17th May > 22nd June 2013

Since 17th May I was assembling this jigsaw puzzle  
simultanously with five other board members in Germany:

 City of Rothenburg
Castorland, 3000 pieces
Size 92 x 68 cm

it took almost ten days to assemble the lower part. I devided the puzzle into two parts and can now work on the upper half.

Since then I tried to find my way through clouds of pieces

4th of June:

9th of June:

16th of June - I sorted all pieces to the amount of noses


 Update 21st June

219 Pieces left....


*******************************


In the meantime I rejoiced in assembling vintage Ravensburger Jigsaw puzzles



Comments

Puzzle Momma said…
Hi there Lia. Just found your blog through Tome (Mad Puzzler) on his and his wife's blog, Sex Drugs and Puzzles. You have done a lot of great looking puzzles. I like the blog. Please feel free to check mine out as well if you'd like. Here's a link: http://pennysjigsawblog.blogspot.com

Thanks, and happy puzzling!
Lia said…
Thank you very much for your visit, Penny - already visited your blog and I like it, too. Have fun assembling puzzles, dear.

Popular Posts