I visited an exhibition of "Hundertwasser" today

founded 1902 by Karl Ernst Osthaus inside the Villa Folkwang

The new antrance, decorated for the exhibition of Friedensreich Hundertwasser (1928-2000)
with reflections of the round hall of the Osthaus Museum:

Unfortunately it was forbidden to take photos of the artwork: paintings and lithographies, tapestries, architectural models, stamps, phonecards and books. I really like the atmosphere created by blue and green walls...

Some years ago (2009) I visited a house built on plans of F. Hundertwasser and opened in 2005:
I was happy to see this model at the exhibition, too.

Photo by A. Koslowski

Okay, at the end of the main exhibition I strolled through the Osthaus Museum. I know its interior since I was a young girl. My grandfather took me there from time to time.

"Gaberndorf" by Lionel Feininger (1921)
and a view into the entrance hall

 
 
A Painting by Auguste Renoir: "View from Haut-Cagnes-sur-Mer" (1903)


In the museumshop I found a children's book with stickers
to build my own Hundertwasser-House and City
If I am not allowed to be creative with my camera, I'll be creative with this :-)



Comments

Popular Posts