Development process: Postcards, USA - 2000pcs. - completed

 Isn't it a wonderful collage of national parks and monuments?
Collage by Howard Robinson
Ravensburger, 2015


17th January

***

update 20th January

my choice: pieces with fragments of the borders to complete them first

***

28th January - I whish I had more time left for this jigsaw puzzle during the past week...


***

30th January

First card completed: Shenandoah National Park


By now I just scrabble inside the mixed pieces and collect those who seem to fit.
Maybe I could be much faster assembling this jigsaw puzzle, but why should I? :-)

Let's see, which national park will be next to be completed and visited.

***

31st January

scrabbling along


From this point, the cards (and the jigsaw puzzle) were completed within 45 minutes


Grand Canyon National Park

Mount Rainier National Park

 Redwood National and State Parks

Olympic National Park

Yellowstone National Park

Zion National Park

 Muir Woods National Monument

explore the picture and many detailed views here

Comments

Popular Posts