Development process of "Eton College" by Canaletto - 2000 pcs. - completed

Given to me as a present for my birthday last year.
I was wondering how Mondopuzzle jigsaw puzzles (Italy) are and decided to open the box


The original painting is on display in the National Gallery, London.
Truely italian baroque by Giovanni Antonio Canal (*1697 in Venice, +1768 in Venice)
Information about this famous college may be found here

I started assorting and assembling last tuesday...


this will be challenging!

*****

update 4th April

this is the cathedral - I love the windows

I need my time. It is amazing to see, how easy they fit but the cohesion of the pieces is really poor.
Don't even think about moving two pieces inside the frame... they break up.

*****

Update 8th April


Time to take care of the trees and the sky....

9th April:


*****

12th April - still working on the sky


 *****

17th April


*****

20th April


Left to be assembled piece by piece


*****

21st April


*****

23rd April 


 next step: completion! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts