Development process of 2 Silhouette jigsaw puzzles - updated 4th June 2017 - completed


Sometimes weird things happen :-)
I received the left (new) box as a present from my friends last year. And I realized a few days ago that I already own this shaped puzzle. Which means: I need to know if the cut of both is identical, if the quality is similar and if the mentioned height (1,05m / 1,1 m) is correct.

Yesterday I started assembling the Eiffeltower in the blue box.... which includes whimsies, as well.

Here we go:


an Eiffel Tower Whimsie made of nine pieces



Still the first.... :-)
 Finished 17th May

*****

 I started assembling the 2nd tower on 24th May


***
Intermezzo 25th - 27th May
  51° 19′ 57″ N, 8° 15′ 48″ O

update 28th .... starting to work on the filling of Eiffel Tower 2.0



*****



completion on 3rd June

I was astonished about the differences in both silhouette jigsaw puzzles
on top: 2015
below: 2005




it was an interesting adventure to assemble both towers within a month. 
It will be a unique adventure :-)



Comments

Popular Posts