Development process of a "Leopard" (1000pcs.) - updated 21st July

On 14th July - french national holiday - I started assembling
this wonderful and impressive portrait of a leopard by James Hautman
The manufacturer is KOSMOS, a traditional german producer of onlinegaming, 
tablegames, books and experiment-boxes for small scientists.

The jigsaw puzzle is dated 2006 - it was still wrapped in its original foil.


I was a bit afraid of the huge black parts in the background, but there was no reason to be shy:
the pieces fit together doubtlessly and smooth. While France played soccer against 
Croatia, I started assembling the frame


*** 

Toutes mes félicitations à l'Équipe Tricolore! 

***

Then I started assorting the stalks, the outline of the leopard and the whiskers:


completed :-)




Comments

Gamesbx2.info said…
Thanks for sharing the great things that really helped me
gamesbx 9

Popular Posts