Development process of "Westonbirt Arboretum" , 1000 difficult pieces (update 19th July)

There's a challenge taking place in our german jigsaw forum, named "a difficult chunk". Starting from 500 pieces, every member is invited to join this challenge with a really difficult jigsaw puzzle. This is my choice


Autumnal foliage at Westonbirt Arboretum, Gloucestershire
Photographer: Clive Nichols (GB)
Manufacturer: Crown and Andrews
1000 pieces
The jigsaw puzzle has beeen in my stock for ages and it was originally wrapped in foil. After collecting the pieces to build the frame, I decided to clean up all pieces left from the dust. Just look, what's left *shiver*

it is definetly not easy to assemble. Seems like pieces fit perfectly and then, an immediate neighbour doesn't fit and I have to rebuild several jigsaw pieces again  ....


These pieces are still waiting for assemblage ...

I hope, you enjoy the journey. In the meantime you may visit The National Arboretum



I finished it on sunday, but it seems like 2 pieces are missing ... oh my!


Guess where those two pieces were?






Comments

Popular Posts