Development process of a brainteaser ... 2000pcs. completed!!

Just a small question: how come that I decided to assemble this???

Lucky me, I am not alone. A friend and me decided to assemble it simultanously which means: we started the same day - mark the 23rd of January! And several members of the german jigsaw puzzle forum join us.

Here we go:

 
building the frame first:
 
 
 including the letters

 
okay, I'm done

 
 Needed to assort the remaining pieces again:
faces, funny hats, banners with names, tree and "everything else"

 
a few calories are desparately needed :-)
 


At the end of a freezing January the frame was ready to be filled with faces, 
branches and "everything else" 


This will be a tough, challenging thing - 4th of February
 

Last weekend I managed to fill some "gaps"

This weekend (18th/19th Febr.) I completed the names and hats

Not easy, but I managed to complete the lower row of green (26th Feb.)


Update 8th March


assorting according to the shape of things


Close to madness, closer to completion
 
 


















Comments

Popular Posts