I received a present and compared it to the one I already had ... :-o

  “And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: 

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; 

what is essential is invisible to the eye.”

 

 A lovely friend of mine gave me a present, a book with jigsaw puzzles - taken from the worldfamous novel "The little prince" (Original: Le petit prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

From this date, April 2023, the novel has been edited exactly 80 years ago and it never lost its special magic. The illustrations have been painted by the writer himself and are simple, but elegant in the same time. 

 I took photos with the one I already owned on top and the new present below.  I hope you enjoy comparing both editions

this is not a mistake, the editor switched those both pages! 

 

"You become responsible forever  
for what you’ve tamed."

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts