Development process of a 6000pcs-Puzzle - assembled quarter by quarter (1st quarter completed, next to come)

 10 years (!) ago I bought this outstandingly beautiful jigsaw puzzle from a friend and kept it safe in my stockpile. I bought it because it was split in 4 quarters and I hold on the possibility to decide if I mix them up - or not. I opened the box several times and now. almost 10 years and many jokes about my delaying tactics later, the box was open and I didn't close it instantly.

Allegoria della vista et del'olfatto by Jan Brueghel the Elder, approx. 1620

Prado, Madrid

  

In fact I couldn't find a decision which quarter should be released first and I asked my friends from my germany jigsaw forum. It's always a bit easier ;-) and they pushed me to open the upper left quarter. The most challenging one? For sure!

These are my successes from 9th to 26th May 2023





 
And it's about those blackcoloured pieces again... 230 pcs. left ... never give up!





Comments

Popular Posts