Development process (2) of JWST "First five" (12.7.2022) - 2000 pcs. updated 26.8.2024

 On christmas 2021 an ARIANE 5 set up to release a brandnew telescope. 

On its way to Lagrange2 it unfolded and became what we know as "James Webb Space Telescope".

In July 2022 the first five pictures were presented. Just click here to see my 2022-blogpost

NASA allows the usage of pictures for private (non commercial) use and I took a chance to create a jigsaw puzzle with fotopuzzle.de - and 2000 pcs.

Started 12th July 2024

 
 
on its 2nd birthday I chose to add this to my "want-to-assemble-them-now" jigsaw puzzles.



The centerpiece shows the Southern Ring Nebula, which has - in comparison to Hubble - 2 stars.

In fact I can't wait to return to my jigsawpuzzle-table :-)


**

On this day 55 years ago first man landed on the moon!


update 23rd July 2024

 
After a pause of about 3 weeks I restarted the assemblage

 
 



Comments

Popular Posts