2026-08-02

Development process of a 2000pcs. "Favole"-jigsaw puzzle - started 25th July 2026 - update: 22nd August

 A friend and I have the same jigsaw puzzle in our collection. And we’ve had it for at least 15-17 years. 


 The first brilliant idea: we’ll start assembling it at the same time. 

The second brilliant idea: we’ll only work on it during our weekly phone calls. 

Crazy? No! Okay, here we go

 

Day 1 (25th July) 

unboxing with Herfried, the Octopus. It was amazing opening the foil and bag for the first time after this jigsaw puzzle has been produced and sealed

and my friend
 
Day 2 (1st August)

 and my friend

 

 Day 3 (8th August)

 

I started to assemble the frame and my friend worked on the mask


 
Day 4


I managed to complete the frame and moved everything onto two white boards. Day 4 brought some success on the long hair of the lady and the chest of the man. 
My friend worked on the mask and the robe of the lady.
 

 Day 5
 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This. Is. Amazing.